How can we help you?
Proactive engagement with your upstream vendor.
- Visibility within your vendor
- Access to leads if you are positioned correctly
- Incremental revenue opportunities
- Understanding of where you fit into you vendor’s heat map, if at all
- Recommendations on how to align with your vendor
- Development of an engagement plan that talks to both your and your vendor’s metrics
- Key vendor contacts identified and introduced to relevant resources within your company
- Access to vendor funding where applicable e.g. GTM funds
Duration: 3 months engagement
Cost: R25 000 (total cost)
Joint revenue generation with your downstream channel.
- Active understanding of your partner’s landscape – strengths and gaps
- Assurance that your marketing spend is being allocated to the right partners
- Ability to measure partner success and marketing spend
- Increased lead gen activity within your partner base
- Incremental revenue opportunities
- Understanding of the areas in which your partner is most effective at selling your solution
- Heat map of your partners and their solution strengths
- Development of a joint go to market strategy that emphasizes your joint differentiators and strengths
- Development of a lead generation programme that is committed and measurable
- Correct allocation of lead gen funding to partners with approved GTM plans
- Active intervention and follow up to ensure that the commitments are adhered to and timeous adjustments made where necessary
Duration: 6 months engagement
Cost: R45 000 (total cost per reseller/partner)
100 DAYS TO BUSINESS 4.0 READINESS
- Each customer is truly unique.
- Addressing each customer’s requirements through the unique positioning and weighting of various solutions within the ecosystem
Creating exponential value:
- True revolutionary value to customers and partners
- Addressing verticals with an in depth understanding of business challenges in each niche
- Addressing global market requirements with an understanding of in-country challenges
- Interconnected solutions create unique partnerships
- Defining your own solutions in the most innovative and valuable manner
- Demonstrating the value of working together to address customer requirements
- Partnering for exponential growth
Duration: 4 months engagement
Cost: R90 000 (total cost)
What has been said about SALTBiz?
Jacqui was instrumental in helping us build and deliver on our channel strategy. The success of the channel strategy, was reliant on understanding the market dynamics and targeting partners that fit our rigorous requirements. Jacqui would be invaluable to any organisation that is looking to establish a strong channel.
We have been working with Jacqui for the last year and have found her to be a huge asset to our business. She has a clear understanding of the workflow environment and is able to “cut to the chase” quickly and efficiently. I will definitely continue to work with her in the future.
I’ve had the privilege of working with Jacqui for many years and in many different capacities. Jacqui has always demonstrated the epitome of professionalism and ability to identify customer requirements and go beyond the call of duty to find solutions that drive customer efficiency and competitive advantage. Her success is can be contributed to her dedication, her unyielding personal pursuit of excellence and her ability to establish and maintain a vast amount of relationships that bring value to customers through her engagement model. It has – and continues to be – a privelege and a pleasure to work with Jacqui.
I have known Jacqui since 2006. She has a depth of experience at working within channel development and management. She combines that with good entrepreneurial skills, commercial insight, and integrity. Her wide ranging network of business contacts is a testimonial to the value that she contributes to those with whom she works. It is a pleasure to work with Jacqui.
Jacqui helped us at ProActive Integrators with our go to market strategy around our different technology solutions. She also assisted us in our vendor relationships which opened various new business opportunities. I recommend Jacqui to any IT organisation that need to grow their business. Through her enthusiasm and energy she brings new ideas and opportunities to the table. Jacqui has a great network of business relationships and by introducing you to them, partnering and new business development opportunities will arise.
Jacqui is a pleasure to work with. She adds a lot of value to our solution
I have had the pleasure of working with Jacqui on a number of successful projects and can highly recommend the concepts, contacts and capabilities. If given the choice I would work with Jacqui again at a drop of a hat. Thank you Jacqui!
Jacqui has a deep understanding of the IT channel within South Africa. She is able to work with vendors and help maximise their relationship and results with their channel. Jacqui thinks strateically and creatively about solutions for the vendor’s channel. I would happily work with Jacqui again. She is highly recommended.
Jacqui gives excellent business advice based on her extensive experience in IT marketing. With her wealth of connections in the IT business she was able to deliver results for a business development initiative.